[Tinyos-help] net.tinyos.tools.Listen MIB600 No data is seen on theDisplay

Giovanni Abu-Aita giovannirimon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 20:42:59 PST 2008

Thank you very much. I did try the port 10002 first and it did not work; but after playing with the data rate (Speed=57600) it worked fine. Thanks again.

Giri Baleri <mbaleri at xbow.com> wrote:     The port 10001 of MIB600 is used to program the Mote and  port 10002 is used to read data from the base Mote.
 You need to set the MOTECOM variable to port 10002 of your  MIB600 for the PC tools to read data.

 Regards,
 Giri