[Tinyos-help] Re: [Tinyos-devel] DAC and MSP430RefVoltGenerator in T2

Vlado Handziski handzisk at tkn.tu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 13 10:53:53 PST 2008

The access to the refvolt generator has to be properly arbitrated between
the ADC and the DAC. Pins, timers, etc. are all potential shared resource
between the two. Jan, who is responsible for the msp430 ADC stack, is at a
project meeting and probably has not read the thread. Please get in touch
with him to coordinate. No #ifdefs please :)

Vlado