[Tinyos-help] CC2420 setRFPower

Dimas Abreu Dutra d1ma5ad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:07:06 PST 2008

Hello,

The problem is that setPower should be done for each packet. The older
setRFPower is for all messages sent over the radio. It is easier then
keeping track of every place that sends, and also works for the messages
sent on disseminations, collections and deluge (I believe). Using
CC2420Packet.setPower to change the power of those messages would require
unnecessary and error-prone hackings.

~Dimas~