[Tinyos-help] Collecting Data and IP Encapsulation

John Griessen john at ecosensory.com
Tue Feb 12 12:42:12 PST 2008

> On Feb 11, 2008 4:27 PM, MicazMAK <emoazzam at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Sorry I meant usually where all that data is placed when it is colleceted
>> from the EPRB board. Is there a specific file or format in which this data
>> is dumped. And whats the best way to collect useful information from this
>> data like temprature ,light readings etc.
>> Thanks
>> MAK

   The serial forwarder support code and defining a message struct to send it is
probably what you are looking for.

http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_Tutorials#Mote-PC_serial_communication_and_SerialForwarder

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX
tinyOS devel on:  ubuntu Linux;   tinyOS v2.0.2;   telosb ecosens1