[Tinyos-help] PowerTOSSIM status

Iñigo Urteaga urteaga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:58:15 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am a master student working with WSN. In my current project, I am
simulating a network using TOSSIM 2 to evaluate some algorithms. Since
I would like to include energy consumption into my results, I have
been tracking the evolution of PowerTossim.

I have seen that there is a version for TOSSIM 2.x in the contrib
code. However it is stated that it is designed for mica2. I am
wondering if there has been any attempt to make it work with micaz
motes, specially those using CC2420 radio.

I would really appreciate any suggestion or help. Thanks in advance,

Iñigo