[Tinyos-help] How to measure the memory cost

AIGroup gruppodinfo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:50:58 PST 2008

Hi all,

solved the problems explained in my previous post, I'm interesting to study
the memory cost.
I know the importante of RAM and ROM value following the command "make
micaz"
But, enough I allocate many variables an many arrays, the corresponding RAM
value is 453bytes.
Is it possibile?
The style of my code is very simple (is taken from Blink example). In Blink
I  include two file : an header file (svm.h) and an implementation C file (
svm.c).
May the C code doesn't involve the Rom and Ram values?
My variables and arrays are just in the C code.
I hope my explation is good.
Thanks for your help in advance

Roberto

ps