[Tinyos-help] Flooding Time Synchronization Protocol (FTSP) implementation for TmoteSky?

Nilesh Mishra nmishra at usc.edu
Sat Feb 9 02:27:01 PST 2008

There is a port to TinyOS 2.x (please contact the authors) which I heard of.
I suppose Boomerang also supports tinyos 1.x so you can use the available
version in 1.x cvs as well.
Thanks,
Nilesh

On Feb 8, 2008 8:36 AM, Nelisse, M.W. (Martin) <martin.nelisse at tno.nl>
wrote:

> Is there anybody who has ported the FTSP protocol of Vanderbildt
> University (/cvs/contrib/vu/tos/lib/TimeSync) to the TmoteSky (using
> Boomerang 2.0.4) and is willing to share this code with me?
>
> TIA,
>
> Martin Nelisse
>
> This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at
> http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Nilesh Mishra
Embedded Networks Laboratory
University of Southern California,
3710 S. McClintock Avenue, Ronald Tutor Hall (RTH) 418
Los Angeles, CA 90089
mail: nmishra at usc.edu
       nilesh.mishra at yahoo.co.in
       nilmish at gmail.com