[Tinyos-help] Java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Fri Feb 8 15:13:02 PST 2008

Did you reinstall the TOSComm package, or more importantly it's shared library?
Perhaps you have a rogue copy that is being loaded instead of a good one.
I don't know the name of the library offhand, but often "type" or "which"
will tell you if it's in your PATH, and also check the JRE/bin directory.

MS