[Tinyos-help] Cannot receive packets from serial port

Jun yanjunrockets at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:17:13 PST 2008

Hi MINO, Urs,

I've got exactly the same problem with Telosa.
I've tried to use different speeds, but that does not solve problem.
It seems that packets are sent to telos board, as RX is blinking when
each packet is being trasmitted. But the Receive() function is never called
at the mote.

MINO, have you found a solution?

Thank you,

Jun