[Tinyos-help] Regarding upgradation of tinyOS 1.x to 2.x

Saravanan Sivaji saravanan_forums at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 10:02:10 PST 2008

Hi

  I am upgrading my tinyos 1.x to tinyos 2.x

  As per the Installation document,
  Step 2: Upgrade your TinyOS-specific tools

  when I give the following in cygwin window,
  $ rpm -Uvh tinyos-tools-1.2.4-2.cygwin.i386.rpm
  I get the following message......
  package tinyos-tools-1.2.4-2 is intended for a cygwin operating system

  I installed my tinyos in c:\tinyos
  I tried to unpack tinyos-tools-1.2.4-2.cygwin.i386.rpm under c:\tinyos\cygwin folder, am I correct?

  please help me in this regard.....I new to tinyOS

  Thanking you all
  Sarwan