[Tinyos-help] Re: POSSIBLE BUG RECIEVE WITH RECIEVE INTERFACE IN TINYOS 2.x

Omprakash Gnawali gnawali at usc.edu
Thu Feb 7 08:40:58 PST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 4:43 AM, Adriano Pasquali <adriano.pasquali at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> portTerminal is a terminal like Hiperterminal of Windows. I don't believe
> that there are collision because sniffer  display only my frame on channel
> 26. I believe that there is a memory problem or sincronization of primitive
> in Micaz.
>
> Thaks

People normally use serialforwarder and sflisten, not portTerminal or
hyperterminal. That might be the problem. What kind of programming
board are you using? Please refer to the tutorial on how to log the
packets that the motes are sending.

I have already tested your program on TelosB motes so I don't think
there is any problem with your program. But you insist there is
something wrong. And maybe you are right. The source code for entire
TinyOS is available for you to read. If you think there is memory
problem, could you please investigate that and let me know how to fix
it? I will be happy to commit your patch. I do not know what kind of
synchronization primitive you refer to. There as well, I will be happy
to commit your patch.

- om_p