[Tinyos-help] Internal compiler error

Sandip Bapat sandipbapat at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 06:17:58 PST 2008

David, Greg:

I did verify that I am using 3.2.3 and I also uninstalled the mspgcc-win32tinyos package and reinstalled the msp430tools-gcc package. But that doesn't seem to have solved the problem.
I did get BaseStation to compile on another machine which has the same set of file versions so perhaps its just some corrupted file on this machine.
Anyway, since I can compile other apps for now, I'll try and reinstall tinyos over the weekend and see if that helps.

Thanks.
Sandip