[Tinyos-help] Zaurus and Motes

Pedro M. Ruiz pedrom at dif.um.es
Wed Feb 6 10:16:54 PST 2008

Hi,

We connected them sucessfully some time ago. We contributed the detailed
instructions to the moteiv support website.

The key to that is basically selecting the right USB cable so that the
PDA can act in host mode rather than slave.

I'll try to recover that tutorial and hang it online.

Regards,

--Pedro

Pedro M. Ruiz, Ph.D, MIEEE.             E-mail: pedrom at dif.um.es
Fac. Informatica, Univ. of Murcia       Phone:  +34968364335
Campus de Espinardo s/n                 Fax:    +34968364151
E-30100, Espinardo, Murcia              www: ants.dif.um.es/~pedrom/
SPAIN