[Tinyos-help] Internal compiler error

Sandip Bapat sandipbapat at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 09:01:14 PST 2008

Hi

I am trying to compile the default BaseStation app under tinyos-2.x/apps. When I try to compile for 'telosb' I get the following error:

BaseStationP.nc: In function `main':
BaseStationP.nc:102: Internal compiler error in gen_lowpart, at emit-rtl.c:1197
Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.

The application compiles correctly for mica2, micaz and telosa platforms. Also this is the only app I've come across so far where I get this error. I've checked out the latest CVS code and I've pasted below the dump from tos-check-env (which completes without error) for my compiler versions.

Is there something I need to upgrade to solve this and if so where can I find it?

Thanks
Sandip

rpms:
/usr/bin/rpm