[Tinyos-help] Intercept interface length argument size (uint16_t)

Dimas Abreu Dutra d1ma5ad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:59:37 PST 2008

Great, it will be an honor to share my code!

Anyway I was looking at the Contributing Code to TinyOS article in the wiki
and it only tells how to contribute to the tinyos-2.x-contrib source tree,
which I think is not my case. To contribute code to the main source tree,
will I be granted access to the CVS or should I e-mail my code to the
project mangers? And who are the project managers?

I'll add a page to the TOS doc explaining how to read RSSI after I include
the modified version of BaseStation because then the examples would be
easier. The only catch is that RSSI is chip dependent, but I could use some
macros and make it work for CC2420 and CC1000 with which I've had
experience, and are also the most popular.

~Dimas~