[Tinyos-help] Intercept interface length argument size (uint16_t)

Dimas Abreu Dutra d1ma5ad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:01:33 PST 2008

2008/2/1, Omprakash Gnawali <gnawali at usc.edu>:

> Makes sense but maybe we wait until this generalization becomes
> necessary. From what I know, 8 bits covers most cases for now. Do you
> want to use packets larger than 255 bytes?

No,  255 is more than enough. It is just because I am using the Intercept
interface a lot and I was wondering that if it was changed I would have to
change every app of mine that uses it. But I think I could make a simple
bash script with sed or perl and change it automatically, it is fairly
simple.

Thanks
~Dimas~