[Tinyos-help] (no subject)

t3lab t3lab at libero.it
Thu Sep 29 03:22:50 PDT 2005

I try to simulate an application with tinyviz I get the following error.

Could not find a platform specific version of TOSMsg

I have looked that in http://www.moteiv.com/support.php the similar problem are explained.

Frequently Asked Questions

Serial Forwarder error:
"Could not find a platform specific version of TOSMsg"
The Telos java classes for parsing packets over the UART/USB has not been compiled. Compile the classes for Telos by going into your TinyOS directory and making the java classes in net.tinyos.message.telos by executing the following commands in a cygwin window:

cd /opt/tinyos-1.x
cd tools/java/net/tinyos/message/telos
make
java net.tinyos.sf.SerialForwarder -comm serial at COMx:telos

SerialForwarder should now run properly without the error message.

i try to give make command but the problem remains.

Does anyone know what this could be? .

thanks Luigi.