[Tinyos-help] Serial Forwarder-network@

Nicholas Seddon seddon.5 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:50:23 PDT 2005

In order to change the location that Surge listens at you need to set
MOTECOM before running the application. Here is an example:

MOTECOM=sf at localhost:2309 java net.tinyos.surge.MainClass 0x7d

Or where ever you want to point it at

MOTECOM=sf at java net.tinyos.surge.MainClass 0x7d

Hope that helps some.