[Tinyos-help] Serial Forwarder-network@127.0.0.1

Aylin Aksu aylinaksu at su.sabanciuniv.edu
Fri Sep 30 08:01:10 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I am trying to run the SerialForwarder with avrora, for which I need to set the
port number to 2390 which is 9001 by default.

java net.tinyos.sf.SerialForwarder -comm network at 127.0.0.1:2390 did not work,
SerialForwarder tried to connect to port 9001.

So I tried:
java net.tinyos.sf.SerialForwarder -port 2309 -comm network at 127.0.0.1:2390. This
worked.

Then, to monitor the surge application I tried the command:

java net.tinyos.surge.MainClass 0x7d, but this didn't work, because it was still
trying to connect to default port 9001.

What can I do about this problem? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Aylin