[Tinyos-help] receiving messages while running a task on Telos , is it possible ?

Andrea Pacini pacionet at email.it
Wed Sep 28 16:06:46 PDT 2005

 I see that when a mote is running something (for example , a task) , if it receives a message the event RECEIVE is totally cancelled and doesn't fire even when the task is over.
The event instead fires normally if nothing is running on receiver .
I read the doc about sync/async event and task but they don't solve my doubts.
Is it normal ?

 Sponsor:
 Con Zuritel risparmiare sulla polizza auto è un gioco da ragazzi, prova la convenienza clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid883&d)-9