[Tinyos-help] ADC input on tmote

VMD Jagannath vmdjagannath at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:56:17 PDT 2005

  Hi, All
I need to connect an analog input to the ADC pin of the tmote and convert it into Digital and see it.
I am wondering how do I address this pin on the expansion connector. And how do I tell the application to sense the voltage on this pin and convert it into digital.
I think I may have to use ADC.nc to do getdata() and put it in a packet and send it on to the radio. If I  have to use the ADCControl interface to set the sampling frequency and to bind ADC pins port to a virtual port,how do I get the name of the ADC pins to which I want to connect the input, I think It is some TOSH_ADC_PORT or something . Where do I get this names.

TIA