[Tinyos-help] Sorry, but I have still problem with random number generation (telos)

Pacionet pacionet at email.it
Tue Sep 27 09:15:04 PDT 2005

I am sorry, but the mailing list archive didn\'t solve my problem.
I want to generate random numbers choosing the seed of Random generator
randomly. But the seed is TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS and I saw that we can\'t change
at run time (inside application) because such changes have no effect. So,
how can I obtain random numbers  in Tmote sky (telos) ?

 Sponsor:
 Jamba: Personalizza il tuo cellulare con le TOP suonerie!
La prima suoneria è GRATIS! Scaricala ORA!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3604&d=20050927