[Tinyos-help] heterogeneous network reprogramming with deluge?

wayne deprince jr Wayne_Deprince at raytheon.com
Tue Sep 27 08:38:00 PDT 2005

ahoy all,

   we are trying to use deluge to reprogram a network with two different
types of images (some nodes have one sensor board, the others another,
so they need a different app)...  is there any way to use deluge to
partition the network into two groups, and thus only have changes
propagate to one group or another.. i realize we could play with the
group id, but unfortunately once reprogrammed all motes must communicate
with each other..

   we have looked at deluge and have not found a good solution yet... is
this just beyond deluge?

thanks, w