[Tinyos-help] HPLUART.get implementations

Krisakorn Rerkrai krisyok at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 00:16:04 PDT 2005

Hi Jonathan,

You can modify TOSBase by doing this:

TOSBase.nc
- add component HPLUARTC
- add TOSBaseM.HPLUART -> HPLUARTC;

TOSBaseM.nc
- check the HPLUART interface in /tos/interface.
You should have at least these in your TOSBaseM.nc
HPLUART.init();
async event result_t HPLUART.get(uint8_t data) {}
async event result_t HPLUART.putDone() {}

You can store a received byte (uint8_t data in HPLUART.get)
and do whatever you want.

Hope this helps,
Krisakorn