[Tinyos-help] Seeding Random.init()

Pacionet pacionet at email.it
Mon Sep 26 07:32:17 PDT 2005

If I understood well, the Random.init() seeds the Random generator with
TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS. But in this way a mote with the same TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS
always has the same seed. Can I seed the Random generator inside the
application with a value chosen by me ? If i change Random.init()
implementation , for example, replacing TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS with a parameter
of the function (Random.init(uint8_t seed) ?)

 Sponsor:
 Iscriviti Gratis al primo corso on-line di Web Marketing in Italia!
Impara subito come promuoverti su internet - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3210&d=20050926