[Tinyos-help] power measurements on a mote (telos)

Andrea Pacini pacionet at email.it
Sun Sep 25 15:09:34 PDT 2005

I want to measure power consumption of a tmote sky (telos) running a certain application. Do I need some hardware tool or is it possible compute it from execution time , given operating voltage from datasheet ?
Another question : Power Tossim results are significant ? What are the measure of unit of the table showed in TinyViz ?

Thanks
Andrea

 Sponsor:
 Scopri il benessere che solo l’aloe vera regala al tuo corpo: cura la tua pelle
* Con la vasta gamma di prodotti che ti offre Erboristeria.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid#80&d&-9