[Tinyos-help] MSP430 (telos) code start address and reset vector.

Cory Sharp cory at moteiv.com
Sat Sep 24 09:21:34 PDT 2005

Hi Craig,

Occupying 0x4000 to 0x4800 is TOSBoot, which can reprogram the node from
external flash, and invokes the real image a 0x4800. Its best description is
in section 5.1 of the Deluge manual found here

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~jwhui/research/deluge/deluge-manual.pdf

Best,
Cory Sharp <cory at moteiv.com>