[Tinyos-help] TinyDB Problem with Fedora Core 4

wai twchiu_hk at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Sep 23 21:38:12 PDT 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,

   I have installed the TinyOS 1.1.0 and the
task-tinydb-1.1.0-1. My OS is Fedora core 4.
I used the tossim for simulation and when I opened
the TinyDB GUI, whenever I click a button,
there are errors message in the console. The error
message are attached in this email. Is it related to
the rt.jar? Because I found that it is required
by the TinyDB but it is not included in the IBM JAVA2
SDK.

  Would you mind to spare some time to help me? I get
trouble in it for a long time. Thanks a lot!!

   at java.util.Vector.elementAt(int)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.getElementAt(int)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboBoxUI$ListDataHandler.intervalAdded(javax.swing.event.ListDataEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
javax.swing.AbstractListModel.fireIntervalAdded(java.lang.Object,
int, int) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.removeAllElements()
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at javax.swing.JComboBox.removeAllItems()
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
net.tinyos.tinydb.GuiPanel.constrainAggMenu(javax.swing.JComboBox,
boolean, boolean, boolean) (Unknown Source)
   at
net.tinyos.tinydb.GuiPanel.constrainAggregateChoices()
(Unknown Source)
   at
net.tinyos.tinydb.GuiPanel.access$3(net.tinyos.tinydb.GuiPanel)
(Unknown Source)
   at
net.tinyos.tinydb.GuiPanel$7.mouseClicked(java.awt.event.MouseEvent)
(Unknown Source)
   at
java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(java.awt.event.MouseEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(java.awt.event.MouseEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Component.processEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Container.processEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.handleEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6

Yours sincerely,
Wai