[Tinyos-help] Need help in compilation for mica2

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Fri Sep 23 14:04:34 PDT 2005

.exe is an executable program image for the Atmega chip,
.srec is the 'S' record text file (a standard format for
PROM programmers) that gets downloaded by usip.

Someone recently posted a message containing the gcc line
for compiling app.c, and the option to get .asm...unfortuantely
I can't find the actual message. Not much help, but it was
within the last month I think.

MS