[Tinyos-help] UART & Radio Simultaneously

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Fri Sep 23 13:53:41 PDT 2005

GenericComm shares a bunch of code between UART and Radio so you
can't overlap access to both. You should wait for a sendDone() from
one port before trying to send on another, i.e., do the send from
sendDone. I believe you can get independent access to both by digging
deeper into the GenericComm module stack...

MS