[Tinyos-help] Classpath for SerialForwarder?

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:33:46 PDT 2005

Hi --

The class not found below is a javax.comm class, not the tinyos.net.sf
class. You need to be sure that 'java' is finding the javax.comm
classes. Have you reinstalled/upgraded your jdk recently? When you
type 'which java' does the java come up with a path that includes
something similar to: jdk1.4.1_02/j2sdk1.4.1_02/bin/java? (That's
where the tinyos installer puts the judk distributed with tinyos; you
could have manually placed a 1.4.1 jdk anywhere.) Lastly, check out
some hints here about installing the javax.comm packages here:
http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-1.x/doc/install.html#windows

-kw