[Tinyos-help] TestNewFlash/BlockStorage in TelosB

Nue Noi nuenoi at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:53:38 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a problem when running TestNewFlash in the TelosB mote. I simply
followed the instruction in README. I started with TestNewFlash/Format.
Everything went fine, yellow LED is on and then after some seconds green LED
is on. But when I installed TestNewFlash/Block into the mote. I see only the
red LED.

My entire TinyOS tree was already "cvs update"'d. What have I done wrong?

Another question is that since I'm using TelosB (STM25P), do I need to
declare PFLAGS += -I%T/lib/Flash/STM25P in my Makefile?

One more notice regarding this TestNewFlash is that in /Block/RandRWC.nc
enum is used in the main. I can't compile this. I am not sure that it is
allowed in NesC 1.2+ since I have 1.1.2-1

Thanks in advance.
NueNoi