[Tinyos-help] Classpath for SerialForwarder?

Gerrit Niezen gendor at telkomsa.net
Thu Sep 22 00:40:05 PDT 2005

Hi,

I used to be able to run SerialForwarder without any problems on Cygwin
using:
java net.tinyos.sf.SerialForwarder

Recently it gives the following error message when connecting to a serial
port (TOSSIM works fine):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/comm/SerialPortEventListener

I assumed it is a classpath problem after browsing the mail archives, but
I can't seem to set the classpath correctly. If I try to make any changes
to the classpath it can't even find the SerialForwarder classes anymore.

toscheck returns the warning: '.' may not be set, but when i run 'set' in
Cygwin it return .\; as one of the directories.

Thank you in advance.

Gerrit Niezen