[Tinyos-help] Help needed here, , the error is "make[1]: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.", , I am using cricket v2 hardware on tinyos and RH9

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:03:17 PDT 2005

I don't have any experience with the cricket motes but you might look here:
http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/projects/cricket/v2man-html/node11.html

The good news is that TinyOS is compatible not just with mica motes,
but with several different platforms from several different
manufacturers using several different processor cores. That includes
cricket though I'm not sure if the most current version of tinyos
works w/cricket.

-kw