[Tinyos-help] MSP430 gdb tools for Cygwin: Is there a quick and easy installation available?

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:58:09 PDT 2005

I haven't been able to compile that in my cygwin -- hence the
non-existence.  I think the issue is that I don't have the proper
include files on my setup; the src references select.h and appears to
be looking at the mingw libraries but I don't have that particular
header file.

The source is in the source tree.

If you're not using jtag, you don' t need it.

-kw