[Tinyos-help] New user of TinyOS

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:31:22 PDT 2005

On 9/21/05, Francisco Luis Guillén Castillo <fgc390 at alboran.ual.es> wrote:

> Hello. I am new in the list and in the World of TinyOs.
>

> I'd like to begin with Telo rev B, I have download and install successfully
> the TinyOs, but I haven't found a Manual to begin (what hardware I need,
> etc…)

Check out the support page for tinyos. There are links to the
manufacturer's Quick Start guides   and pointers on how to get
started. (There are also links to the Quick Start guides in the TinyOS
faq).

> Another thing that I don't know: Can I buy the PCB from a Telos rev b or
> from another Mote? I have all the components for various Telos, but I don't
> have enough infrastructure to make the PCB.

I don't know, but someone from moteiv will probably answer this --
they are extremely responsive to telos/tmote questions sent to
tinyos-help.

-kw