[Tinyos-help] Help needed here, , the error is "make[1]: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.", , I am using cricket v2 hardware on tinyos and RH9

raghu h raghu_mag at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 04:29:12 PDT 2005

Hello,,,
I need some help.
I am trying to program the cricket hardware using MIB510 and TINYos on Redhat9
when I try $:make cricket install
it gives an error saying
raghu at mlab-linux1:/opt/tinyos-1.x/apps[raghu at mlab-linux1 apps]$ make cricket install
Blink....
BlinkTask....
CntToLeds....
CntToLedsAndRfm....
CntToRfm....
GenericBase....
HighFrequencySampling....
Ident....
LittleGuySleep....
MicaHWVerify....
Oscilloscope....
OscilloscopeRF....
RfmToLeds....
SecureTOSBase....
Sense....
SenseLightToLog....
SenseTask....
SenseToLeds....
SenseToRfm....
SimpleCmd....
Surge....
TestEEPROM....
Byte....
ByteSpeed....
EEPROM....
Page....
PageSpeed....
TestMatchbox....
Remote....
Timing....
TestSnooze....
TestTinyAlloc....
TestTinySec....
TestTinyViz....
TestUart....
TestWDT....
TOSBase....
TransparentBase....
XnpCount....
XnpOscopeRF....
XnpRfmToLeds....
Blink....
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
make: *** [install] Error 1

please tell me how to build Makerule,Makefile which I can use it with cricket v2 hardware.
I think whole issue is the make file that comes with tinyos is not compatible with cricket
v2,because tinyos is normally used with mica motes.
Please give me how to change the Makerule and Makefile that can be used with cricket hardware
I even copied the file that I found in the CD-ROM along with cricket v2 hardware,but still its not
working.
Thank you for reading this mail,but I need help,pls respond
Anyhelp would be appreciated
Raghu