[Tinyos-help] Please help: Flash error

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:37:50 PDT 2005

When you upgraded, I'm wondering if your previous MAKERULES definition
was changed. It sounds as if you checked that already, but I'd
double-check for a typo in the variable name or definition.

The make system does not do the flash verification step which issues
these warnings if using a 510. So the good news is that the problem is
that the fact that you're using a MIB510 is not being properly
recognized by the make system -- there's nothing wrong with your
hardware. If you can figure out why the make system is not recognizing
your mib510 settings, your problem will be solved.

-kw