[Tinyos-help] Please help: Flash error

raj raj rajtos at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 12:26:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,
I have posted a problem (Flash error while installing
application) before. Since I have not got any reply, I
would like to make a request to please tell me where
is the problem. Below is my previous posting:

 I use MIB510 programming board and mica2 motes.
Initially I had installed version 1.1.0 of tinyos.
When I used the following command to install any
make mica2 install.1 MIB510=COM1
I got the follwing error
Verifying: flash
flash error at address 0x500: file=0x80, mem=0xff
flash error at address 0x501: file=0x93, mem=0xff
I took help of FAQ on tinyos site. With that I got rid
of the Flash error problem.
Next I upgraded tinyos to 1.1.14. Now I get the same
Flash error problem. This time the technique given in
FAQ does not work. I have tried other ways described
but they also dont work. I have spent hours on this.
Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this
Flash error problem?
Thank you