[Tinyos-help] UART & Radio Simultaneously

Amit Panchal panchal_amit21 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 09:20:24 PDT 2005

Hi

I  have an application running on a micaz mote, in which the mote receives UART messages from another device and sends the same messages through the radio. Now i am facing a problem with this

        As soon as the UART communication starts it kills the radio  communication, the mote which is receiving the the UART message is able to send the message ( I know this because i have set an LED to toggle as soon as it sends any message in the radio message's sendoDone event), i dont know why this is happening.
                      I have used the GenericComm component to provide for the radio communication and UARTNoCRCPacket for the UART communication. So i guess the radio and the uart stack are different and they shouldnt mess with each other but i dont know what's wrong. Before introducing the radio part it was receiving the UART messages fine. Please help me regarding this.

Thanks

Amit Panchal