[Tinyos-help] Deluge details

Holger Marquardt Holger-Marquardt at web.de
Tue Sep 20 05:16:23 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to automatically reprogramm specific nodes with a little robot as basestation. I'm very interested in the design and source code of deluge, because it nearly does everything I need (but all my tools have to be written in c++). Is it possible for you to send me some class diagrams or a list of all files (location and dependencies) or tell me where to find something similar. It really would help me to understand the working method of deluge and make it easier for me to build similar tools with c++.

Thanks in advance for your help,
regards,
Holger Marquardt