[Tinyos-help] TinyDB with MTS420CA sensorboards?????

Gregory A. Moore gmoore at umail.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 19 23:42:46 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I have been trying to run tinyDB with MTS420 sensorboards instead of
the mica2 sensorboards.  I am running tinyos-1.1.14 and mica2 motes.  I
have heard of changing the Makelocal file to add "SENSOR_BOARD=micawb",
but this does not work..

I can run TinyDBMain and I am able to view the topology of the motes,
but I the data that the motes are returning while using MTS420
sensorboards is meaningless.

Please Help??!!  I have spent quite a bit of time on this and the other
people in my group need for me to have this working.

Thank you in advance!!

Greg
gmoore at umail.ucsb.edu