[Tinyos-help] Question about SerialForwarder

JoHN TGK lucky_rastaman at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:01:44 PDT 2005

Hi there. I have a few questions to ask. Is it possible to run the
SerialForwarder as a stand alone Java application? I was thinking of
bundling all the necessary class files  into a .jar file for this
application, perhaps calling it from a client webpage. In the sf folder
there are 9 class files namely: SerialForwarder.class, SFClient.class,
SFListen.class,SFWindow.class,SFWindow$1.class, SFWindow$2.class,
SFWindow$3.class, SFWindow$4.class and SerialForwarder$SFMessenger.class. Is
SerialForwarder.class the main class file? Hope you guys can give a reply
asap. Thanks a bunch :)