[Tinyos-help] Data types and Constructs used in nesC

praveen lella praveenlella at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 11:08:11 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am new to this Group. I need some information regarding nesC language.

1) What are all data types used in nesC language(int or float or double or ?)
2) How parameters passed in nesC language?(is it call by value or call by reference or anything else)
3) What are all ABSTRACT DATA TYPES used in nesC?

Finally, some links or websites which will provide some indepth knowledge of nesC language- varibles, pointers, structures, parameter passing, Function calls.

Could someone please help me on this regard.

Thanks for your patience,
Praveen