[Tinyos-help] ADC DC offset Voltage...

Mike Deneen mpdeneen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:01:40 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm just getting started with the Crossbow Telos B motes and I'm trying to
read the voltage off of a microphone. Since the signal will swing positive
and negative and I'd like to get as much of the 0-3V input swing as
possible, my amplifier's output has a 1.5V dc offset. When I connect the amp
output to the ADC pin, the voltage drops to about 10 mV. When I disconnect
the ADC pin the voltage goes back to 1.5V. The pin is ADC0, if that matters
at all.

I've searched the archives and there seem to be plenty of people who are
doing what I want to do, so I must be doing something wrong.

Little help?

Thanks,

-Mike