[Tinyos-help] Re: Error trying to receive messages in Matlab

Aranha aranha at netc.pt
Sun Sep 18 15:20:54 PDT 2005

Thanks Ruben, it worked.

I've now been trying to read TOS_Msg messages generating them with MIG.

I've been able to convert AM.h to TOSMsg.java but when I try to read
them in Matlab it gives me something like this:
receive error for net.tinyos.message.RangePkt (AM type 130): invalid
length message received (too short)

I would expect that with TOSMsg.java I would be able to read any kind of
AM msg, but this is something I'll have to work a bit more.

Thanks again,
Rafael Aranha