[Tinyos-help] Imote Compiling error with new Imote release

Tang, Qinghui qinghui.tang at asu.edu
Fri Sep 16 16:25:05 PDT 2005

When I compiled the application example PingPong of the newest Imote
(newest version, checkout out from sourceforge.net)
I had this error:

enable' is not in interface `PowerManagement'
disable' is not in interface `PowerManagement'
make: *** [build/imote/main.exe] Error 1

But if I comment those lines of the source file HPLPowerManagementM.nc:

    async command result_t PowerManagement.enable() {
      atomic disabled = FALSE;
      return SUCCESS;

    async command result_t PowerManagement.disable() {
      atomic disabled = TRUE;
      return SUCCESS;

The compiling error will disppear.

But if I use the previous Imote release
(download form Tinyos.net), there would be no such error.

My current environment set up is

    - TinyOS v1.1.7
    - NesC v1.1.2
    - Imote platform v1.1.7