[Tinyos-help] Imote Compiling error with new Imote release

Tang, Qinghui qinghui.tang at asu.edu
Fri Sep 16 16:25:05 PDT 2005

Hello,

When I compiled the application example PingPong of the newest Imote
release,
(newest version, checkout out from sourceforge.net)
I had this error:

C:/tinyos/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x/beta/platform/imote/HPLPowerManagementM.nc:55:
`
enable' is not in interface `PowerManagement'
C:/tinyos/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x/beta/platform/imote/HPLPowerManagementM.nc:60:
`
disable' is not in interface `PowerManagement'
make: *** [build/imote/main.exe] Error 1

But if I comment those lines of the source file HPLPowerManagementM.nc:

    async command result_t PowerManagement.enable() {
      atomic disabled = FALSE;
      return SUCCESS;
    }

    async command result_t PowerManagement.disable() {
      atomic disabled = TRUE;
      return SUCCESS;
    }

The compiling error will disppear.

But if I use the previous Imote release
contrib-imote-1.1.7-1.cygwin.i386.rpm
(download form Tinyos.net), there would be no such error.

My current environment set up is

    - TinyOS v1.1.7
    - NesC v1.1.2
    - Imote platform v1.1.7