[Tinyos-help] conflict between radio and flash on tmote

Ming Li mingli at cs.umass.edu
Sun Sep 18 16:32:32 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I m working on a app which needs to send message and then write to
flash. I m using tmote platform.  To duty cycle the mote, the radio will
be turned off after sending. I use SplitControl in CC2420RadioC to turn
on and off the radio. I just find out that, after turnning off the
radio, the flash cannot be written. I also try to use StdControl in
GenericComm to stop the radio but get the same problem. Is there anybody
know what's going on? Any reply is appreciated.

thanks,
Ming