[Tinyos-help] SysTimeC bug ?

Andrea Pacini pacionet at email.it
Sat Sep 17 06:44:32 PDT 2005

When i try to use SysTimeC in /tos/platform/pc I get the following compile time error:

C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/pc/SysTimeC.nc: At top level:
C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/pc/SysTimeC.nc:25: expected
component `SysTimeC', but got component 'SysTimeM'

in file /tos/platform/pc/SysTimeC.nc the module is named SysTimeM , instead of SysTimeC. I have to change it ? Is it a bug ?

Thanks
Andrea

 Sponsor:
 Da Settembre siamo a cavallo con il risparmio Rc auto, con pochi click il tuo preventivo. Provalo ora!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid882&d-9