[Tinyos-help] Power issues using xbow's mesh=XP on 433 mica2 platform

Abraham Chan abrahamchan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:03:47 PDT 2005

Hi

I actually have a related question I've been meaning to ask regarding the
various types of MultiHop engines.

I've taken a look at the code between the ReliableRoute_Low_Power and XMesh.
Everything seems pretty much the same.

What I would like to know is how Low_Power actually gets down to 1mA whereas
XMesh will still use 26mA. What have I overlooked?

Thanks

Abraham